Re: New amd64 kernel in Debian x86 testing?

>> AFAICT, the latest amd64 kernel in Debian x86 testing is still 3.16
>> (i.e. the one from Debian stable).
>> Any idea why there's no newer one?
> Since linux 4.0, the -amd64 kernel flavor is no longer built on i386:

Hmm... that's what I thought.

> To install the -amd64 kernel via multiarch, run these commands:
>
> # dpkg --add-architecture amd64
> # apt-get update
> # apt-get install linux-image-amd64:amd64

Thanks.  It's kind of silly to have to download the complete list of amd64
packages, but I can live with it.

And I guess I can --remove-architecture right after that so I don't keep
downloading/updating the list of amd64 packages all the time.

        Stefan