Re: Linux source address selection (Was Re: url redirected in chrome/chromium, but working fine, according to ping/traceroute, lynx, w3m, iceweasel.)

Hi Andy,

Thanks very much!  It looks like quite a comprehensive answer (including
links) that I'll surely have to read more than once to absorb.  (At that
point, I'll ask more questions if I feel the need.)

regards,
Randy Kramer

On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 10:18:38 PM Andy Smith wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 09, 2016 at 04:23:45PM -0400, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> > I'm not the OP, and I'm sort of piggybacking and going somewhat (or a
> > lot?) OT,
>
> In that case it would be good to change the subject of the email.
> I've done so here.
>
> > but I am curious about how old inet4 (right term?) and the new
> > inet6 addresses interact.

Other good stuff elided.