Configuring Postfix

Hello,

I am new on the list and using a debian distribution 8.0 Jessie with E-commerce CMS prestashop installed.

Here is the facts:

I receive spam on my mail queue (postqueue)
I already configured postfix with amavis for content filter which works fine

I want to

block sending my from a specific dns

So I want to configure postfix to avoid sending email from address  xxxx@store.uneaune.com

I configured postfix as follow:

main.cf

  smtp_sender_restrictions - check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/access_dns

access_dns file (with postmap compilation and restarting postfix)

  store.uneaune.com REJECT

It just does not work. I tried something else but no.

Am I doing something wrong?
I have smtpd_relay_restrictions; does it conflicts with sending restrictions?

Can you provide me some assistance?

Regards,

David FREYCHE