Re: My bash script is missing something - what?

1. You have to be in the directory where the script resides.
2. Then:
chmod +x test.sh
3. Then:
./test.sh

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 8:10 PM, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:
On 10/10/2016 8:00 AM, Robert Parker wrote:
you need to do:
./test.sh
instead.

That just fails differently by responding:

: No such file or directory

I had seen that suggestion before while searching the web - don't recall a page reference. At the moment I using http://tldp.org/LDP/Bash-Beginners-Guide/html/sect_02_01.html as my reference.

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 7:54 PM, Richard Owlett