Re: Nvida Legacy 304 Catastrophe

On Mon, 10 Oct 2016 10:07:49 +0300
David Baron <dbaron770@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello David,

>01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation NV44 [GeForce
>6200 TurboCache] (rev a1)

If that's the card you're using, why are you using the 304 legacy
version of the nVidia drivers?  That card is supported by the latest
driver.  At least that's my understanding from the relevant read.me
in/usr/share/doc/nvidia-drivers.

I'm using that driver myself, albeit with a different card, hence my
having the read.me installed.

--
 Regards  _
People stare like they've seen a ghost