Re: [Artwork] Survey for the default artwork for Stretch

On Sat 08 Oct 2016 at 13:33:21 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Friday 07 October 2016 23:23:54 Brian wrote:
> > Seen as important enough to send to debian-devel. Some might be
> > interested in voting.
> >
> >   https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2016/10/msg00042.html
>
> Thanks, Brian.  Since I do actually care, I have voted.  One or two of them
> are so awful I might even consider leaving Debian if they were chosen. ;-)

I haven't examined them in that light. Obviously, there are some I
prefer to others but I am very taken with the effort so many people have
put into this. There is a proposal that, irrespective of the outcome,
all the submissions end up in a package which can be installed. I think
that would be a recognition of the *all* the work and hope it comes to
fruition. Tastes vary, but we can try to cater for all of them.

Wasn't it the DPL who said - vote early and vote often. :)

--
Brian.