Suggest adding translations for LibreOffice, Firefox and other software includeded in Debian

I have tested some live images at http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current-live/i386/iso-hybrid/ to try them out and see the difference.

I notice that software like LibreOffice and Firefox and Icedove does not show in my language then though the system is using my language (i added locales=da_DK.UTF-8 in GRUB).

I would like to suggest that if Debian include some extra software like Firefox that the translations for Firefox also is included so i can better try out Debian in my language and not have a mixed experience where some software in running in my language and some in english.