Re: no opengl with intel HD2000 on jessie

baldyeti wrote:

I have noticed quite a few symlinks under /etc/alternatives
pointing to some nvidia files and directories
Ideally I'd like to fix this without purging the system from
working nvidia drivers (i may transfer my graphics card later)
How would one make the links under alternatives point to intel
(or mesa...) files instead of nvidia's and do i need to install
additional deb packages ?

hello,

as i often do, i have cloned a working partition onto a new system
the source system has an nvidia adapter with its proprietary driver
the target system has sandy-bridge HD2000, and apparently no opengl
(glxinfo reports "extension GLX missing")
can someone help diagnose and fix ?

tx!