Re: Configuring Exim for mail delivery

Hi Brian :)

Assuming the server hostname is "server".

1. On Main PC use your editor to create /etc/exim4/hubbed_hosts. In it
   put

   server: 192.168.23.200

   in it and restart exim4.

2. Send mail to user@server.

3. You can replace 'server: 192.168.23.200' with 'server: server.local'
   if avahi-daemon is running on both machines.

It worked perfectly
...I just found out that "mail" does not support Maildir format, but mutt does fine I can now send and receive mail from and to my server. Thank you very much for your help! (...And for the easy step by step guide )

Thanks again

Greets
mo