Re: A psgmlx that plays nice with emacs24?

On 09/27/2016 05:19 PM, Brian wrote:
On Tue 27 Sep 2016 at 16:35:44 -0400, Bob Bernstein wrote:

I think (hope) the subject says it all.

It does: it says - I cannot be bothered to explain in any way what I
want. But I am relying on everyone to read my mind and realise how
important this is to me. Guesses are accepted as responses.

Then perhaps my first reaction won't be as inflammatory as I'd initially thought.
MY first thought was,"
Emacs?! People still use the crusty old thing?
Perhaps he consider dumping that monstrosity and joining the rest of us in the 21st Century, and upgrade to a modern OS with a proper editor, such as Debian 8/Jessie with Vim!"

:-p
Ok...Getting my coat now...

./tony
--