Re: A psgmlx that plays nice with emacs24?

On 27 September 2016 at 23:34, Tony Baldwin <tonybaldwin@gmx.com> wrote:

Emacs?! People still use the crusty old thing?
Perhaps he consider dumping that monstrosity and joining the rest of us in the 21st Century, and upgrade to a modern OS with a proper editor, such as Debian 8/Jessie with Vim!"

Why so narrow-minded to choose only one of the two?  I use both: Emacs for programming, org-mode and LaTeX  and vim for editing config-files or very large text files.

Sometimes I even use vim to edit ~/.emacs :)

Regards
Johann
--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)