Re: Failed to execute child process (no such file or directory), but the script DOES exist in $HOME/bin, openbox users, especially take a look, please.

On Thu, 2016-09-22 at 16:19 -0400, Greg Wooledge wrote:
> I've edited https://wiki.debian.org/LightDM and written
> https://wiki.debian.org/Xsession from scratch.  I hope this helps
> other
> people who were as lost and confused as I was.
>
> If you're still wondering what kind of documentation I was looking
> for,
> you may use https://wiki.debian.org/Xsession as the answer.  That's
> what I wanted to see.  I will be able to point users to this page in
> the future.
>
> Thanks to all who provided information.

There also used to be .Xresources to store information on fonts,
colours, window sizes and positions along with dpi, this I believe
was/is read by .Xsession. Unsure whether it is still used and/or
relevant?

Dom