Remove Account

Attention:

I have been trying to do this for years with NO HELP. I was signed up for every Debian mailing list in college as a joke (floods your inbox) and I cannot get rid of all of the subscriptions/emails.

The issue is, as it was a college account, I no longer have access to it. The mail sent to that account, however, is forwarded to my current personal account.