Re: How to change size of system font(s)?

On 9/12/2016 8:07 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Monday 12 September 2016 13:52:26 Richard Owlett wrote:
The default font in Squeeze(Gnome2) and Jessie(Mate) is too small!
Gedit and Pluma allow changing from default size of "10"[units
not specified]. I find setting to 14 or larger much more legible
on my laptop.

Other programs, e.g. Synaptic, give no option to chose an
acceptable font size.

Is there any way to force a minimum font size system wide?
Can it be preseeded on installation?

It is usually settable in the DE,

DUHH [with implied head slap ;] Thought I had looked. If I had I didn't remember.

 it certainly is in TDE, and then it can be
set for the VT.  Some applications, e.g. Google-Chrome, ignore the system
settings and have to be set individually.

10 is the point size.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_(typography)

Lisi