Re: Decentralized reliable instant messaging?

Dear Dan,

Dan Purgert <dan@djph.net> 께서 쓰시길,
 《記事 全文 <[🔎] slrnnt2ip2.mg7.dan@xps-linux.djph.net> 에서》:

> Ben Finney wrote:
>> Byung-Hee HWANG <soyeomul@doraji.xyz> writes:
>>
>>> My meant is that 100% rules/policy is not easy to keep for FSF-like
>>> Free Software by the definition.
>> [snip]
>>
>> Do you believe “keep 100% rules/policy” is necessary for a person using
>> free software? What does that mean?
>
> I think he means he doesn't see the "you must use free software"
> approach as the best for the general users.  This is at odds (AFAICT)
> with Debian's stance on the matter.

Yes, i did write some thought at general people's stance.

Still in here my boss and co-workers use Windows XP. MS-Windows
softwares are the world for computing to them here in Korea, at least my
shop -- Korea KukAkSa, Seoul, South Korea.

However, i don't like these MS-Windows softwares.
Really it is not easy to communicate with these topics in real life.

Thanks for your comments, your time, indeed!

--
^고맙습니다 _地平天成_ 감사합니다_^))//