Re: Decentralized reliable instant messaging?

On 2016년 9월 8일 오전 1시 50분 8초 GMT+09:00, Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
>> Free Software is diffcult to non-programmer such me.
>
>This is a Debian discussion group.  I think we all here agree that
>there's no reason Free Software should be difficult for
>non-programmers.
>

>        Stefan

OK Stefan. I have to say that i like you. Because you really love Free Software policy. However i cannot tell people to use Free Software. Free Software policy is too stric to keep. Instead, i tell poeple that open source software is useful and good.

Anyway i respect Debian project, except Free Software policy.

Sincerely,