Re: Any idea when CVE-2016-5696 is going to get fixed?

On Monday 29 August 2016 22:44:52 deloptes wrote:
> Crazy but fact. IMHO people try to convince themself it will never happen
> (to them). I would like to know why and how one could deal with such line
> of argumentation.

You can't.  I live with it!  I now just say: please, please, please, if you
must publish your own personal data (name, date of birth, address, bank
account details etc. etc.) far and wide, would you not publish mine?

A recent study showed that pessimists live 3 to 4 years longer than optimists.
I'm afraid that I can't for now reference it.  That is clearly because of
their healthy paranoia!

Lisi