Re: Epiphany browser very slow

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 3:56 AM, Abou Al Montacir <abou.almontacir@sfr.fr> wrote:

I'm using epiphany browser fro long time and was generally happy despite some missing features.
However since few weeks it become very slowly and almost non usable. Browsing sites like http://ddg.gg became so painful that I start hating it.
Other sites also, like google+, which have forms to fill are slow.

I tried searching for this issue and did not find any report. Can anyone try with a "testing" machine and let me know. I'm using amd64 machine.

PS: Please copy me as I'm not subscribed.

ephiphany-browser on my sid machine pops up quickly; ddg.com loads quickly, as does googleplus.com and slashdot.org. "about:" reports "Web Version 3.20.3").

But I haven't used it for months (only about two minutes), so if there's some sort of slow cruft build-up, that could be relevant.

--
Kent West                    <")))><