Re: (OT kinda) Newly-discovered TCP flaw

Le 13/08/2016 à 11:04, Curt a écrit :

I am reading (see link below) that "The RFC 5961 spec is implemented in
Linux kernel v 3.6 and later."

As I'm running a v 3.2 kernel, I guess I'm actually not concerned by the
matter (or am I)?

You are if you are using the latest Debian 3.2 kernel. Please see my previous reply to the same assumption in this thread.

"Later" does not mean "higher".

The flawed feature was backported in the upstream 3.2.37 kernel.
The latest Debian 3.2 kernel is currently based on the upstream 3.2.81 kernel.