Re: Help

On Tuesday 09 August 2016 21:03:37 limpia wrote:
And no, I am not trimming the text, all to often when people do that,
it makes it hard to make sense of the thread.

On 2016-08-09 17:52, Lisi Reisz wrote:

My attempts at trimming are usually lousy. :-( I was never any good at précis
at school either. :-(

The main problem with repeated top-posting is that it makes it impossible to
follow what is being said.

Lisi

 Thanks, I agree on the top posting, and to be honest,
that was a mistake, and I did say "Oops I am sorry,
 I am not sure how it happened either.
 Actually , when I open the reply editor, the "prompt"
is at the bottom, but any way I will try to be more careful
on that in the future.
  On the "trimming", there could be times when it is needed
and useful, but I like it better when there is some "flow"
and I can see the previous replies and the original post as
well, I can see if a thread is mixed up with off topic comments,
it would be better to remove or "trim" them.
  I learned years ago though, there all ways is somebody that
will complain or tell me this way or that way is wrong. It is impossible to please every body.
  Anyway, I will try to do my replies and posting better in the
future, but unfortunately I am not perfect like so many other people,
in fact in school, I hated it, even some teachers would call me "stupid", no matter how hard I tried to be perfect like the rest
of them, please forgive me if I make some mistakes.
 Excessively long signatures, are something I don't see any need
for, but I refrain from criticizing, and posting off topic comments.
It is sad though, when these "perfect people" don't realize they should be thank full they are so "gifted", and can not realize that some people are not as perfect, and can not help it, to them , so they call us "stupid", and say it is a "unforgivable sin".
  Actually I am thank full , I am that I am, and not like those
"perfect people", like the ones that made school so unpleasant,
 I stopped going.  Fortunately, I was able to learn ,many things,
 own my own, in the public libraries, and later on the computer,
and that is what leads to why I like Debian so much, it is so user friendly, even someone like me can use it and learn, from it.