Re: Icedove crashes after recent update

On 08/04/2016 03:18 AM, Emile Antonios wrote:
Hello,

I've noticed that over the last few weeks Icedove is crashing. I've
never had a problem with that before. It typically happens when clicking
on or deleting an email. I don't get any error, it just closes.

I'm running Jessie KDE

same as:

Thanks and regards

Emile

I had the same problem. So I installed Thunderbird, typed "ln -s .icedove .thunderbird" in my home directory and stopped worrying about it.

Mike

--
Mike McGinn		KD2CNU
President, UU Congregation at Rock Tavern * www.uucrt.org