Re: LibreOffice toolbars & menus are rendering badly

On 07/27/2016 05:19 PM, Borden Rhodes wrote:
Good afternoon, list,

I'm running an up-to-date Stretch operating system on a ca. 2010 Intel
laptop chipset. I noticed last night that the toolbars and menus
aren't rendering correctly. I dumped a PNG here:

I had a similar problem with an old Thinkpad. A friend gave me a xorg.conf file that reduced the color depth. Sadly I no longer have it. But, that will really kick your video performance in the pants, dropping color depth one notch while leaving your resolution alone . Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html