Re: LibreOffice toolbars & menus are rendering badly

Thank you for the responses,

Lisi: is there some other place where I can upload a PNG file and have
it display/transfer properly? Other than Instagram where I don't have
an account?

Ric: thank you for your comment. The output of `glxgears -info` is
here: http://paste.debian.net/785709/ . Seems to run normally for me.