Re: Jessie does not boot (GRUB2 complains with "mduuid not found"

Le 27/07/2016 à 22:16, deloptes a écrit :
Pascal Hambourg wrote:

Le 26/07/2016 à 23:38, deloptes a écrit :

Did you check mdadm.conf - you usually regenerate it and recreate/update
initrd

Irrelevant. GRUB does not use mdadm.conf for booting.

I understood OP has problem with assembling MD after boot.

Problem with *GRUB* assembling MD. Not the kernel, not the initramfs, not mdadm.

It is not clear to me if his / is on raid or not.

Irrelevant.

mdadm.conf is IMHO relevant

Your opinion does not stand much against the *fact* that GRUB does not use mdadm.conf.