Advanced RAID configuration in preseed

Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to write a debian8 preseed config that creates two different software RAIDs (Mirror). I am trying to achieve the following layout:

2 x 128GB SSD -> /dev/sda & /dev/sdb -> /
2 x 1TB HGST  -> /dev/sdc & /dev/sdd -> /var

As far as I read in all examples and blog posts it is only possible to create one software raid with disks of the same size and preferably the same physical attributes.

I successfully created the first RAID1 on the SSDs with preseed and the following "code":

------------------------
d-i partman-auto/choose_recipe select atomic
d-i partman-basicfilesystem/no_swap boolean true
d-i partman-md/device_remove_md boolean true
d-i partman-auto/method string raid
d-i partman-auto/disk string /dev/sda /dev/sdb
d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string \
      multiraid ::                               \
              10000 5000 1000000000 raid         \
                      $primary{ } method{ raid } \
              .

d-i partman-auto-raid/recipe string \
    1 2 0 ext4 /                    \
          /dev/sda1#/dev/sdb1       \
    .

Does partman have any option or possibility to create an additional RAID in the same automated way in the same config? Any help is really appreciated.

Kind regards,

Robert Haist
# Please consider secure communication with PGP #
# PGP-Public-Key: https://db.tt/IfBskuvO
# PGP-Fingerprint:
2BC8 3F55 A400 7468 864C 680E 1B7C C8D4 D4E9 14AA