Re: KDE - some icons missing after update (debian/testing)

Ok, I found out more. Thwe problem appears to be some compability with the
nuvola-icon-design.

Although the nuvola package was not changed, several icons disappered.
However, they appeared before!

At the moment I changed to the oxygen icon theme, were all icons appear (also
the ones of the yahoo weather widget).

I do not believe, the problem is in the nuvola package, but something in the
libs of plasma 5 might be the cause. As I said, before the last upgrade
everything was working fine, and the nuvola-icon-package was untouched.

However, it is still a bug and should be fixed.

Best

Hans