KDE - some icons missing after update (debian/testing)

Hi folks,

aftter my last update there are some icons missing in plasma5 (for example the
icon for ksysguard or some icons in the systemsettings menu).
Is this bug already known?

I tried to clear the icon cache, but with no success. A new created user got
all the icons, so I suspect, that there might be a formation change and the
icon cache has to be cleared.

I also tried "kbuildsycoca4 --noincremental" as well as "kbuildsycoca5 --
noincremental", but both got no success.

Any other ideas? Is this behaviour known? It appears on all my computers,
which have all the same packageversions installed.

Thanks for any hints.

Best regards

Hans