Quick Query

Hey,

I have just come across kangry.com

I was wondering if you might be interested in me writing an article for you to post on your website? I thought it would be an interesting idea to discuss the possible implications of Brexit on cybercrime and how one might go about being prepared for these changes? I think it would be of great interest to your readers.

This would be a complementary article, so there would be no cost. Would this interest you at all? If you are, let me know and I’ll write something up for you to consider.

Looking forward to your response,

Joe Thomas

All Green PR Limited

Kemp House