Re: freezing gnome

anyone can help?
Thank you

peekaa napsal(a) dne 19.7.2016 v 20:11:
Hello,

I got quite new comp, Debian testing/sid with Gnome and this is sometimes freezing so that only 5s pressing power button helps. Not sure if its about hw or sw, not sure, how to find, what to test.

hw: http://pastebin.com/H9YyJBsb
sw: Linux chief 4.6.0-1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.6.3-1 (2016-07-04) x86_64 GNU/Linux with GNOME Shell 3.20.3, fully updated and upgraded.

I can provide more info, if needed. Found, that it is more often, when cpu temperature over 50degrees so I add another fan. Now it less frequently, but still, once/twice a week, mostly a few minutes after login to gnome.

Thank you
Pavel