re: Lynx <span class="thenumberofthebeast">yellow</span>white [broken thread]

On Wed, 6 Jul 2016 09:48:59 +0300, Oskar Skog wrote:
I took a look at my site in Lynx and noticed that it somehow rendered
the text that would
be extra large on a crappy browser yellow and the rest white.

Is this easter egg from a patch or upstream?

Lynx renders what in CSS would be span.thenumberofthebeast yellow
rather than white.
Example:
[snipped]

If you are seeing what I think you are seeing, begin here:

 https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lynx-dev/2015-12/msg00036.html

TLDR:

 https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lynx-dev/2015-12/msg00039.html

-wes