Bluetooth Questions Using wheezy

	I see the following messages in dmesg:

 Bluetooth: Core ver 2.16
 Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized
 Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized
 Bluetooth: L2CAP socket layer initialized
 Bluetooth: SCO socket layer initialized
 Bluetooth: BNEP (Ethernet Emulation) ver 1.3
 Bluetooth: BNEP filters: protocol multicast

	Does this mean there is a bluetooth transceiver active on
this Dell mother board? If so, I never knew it in all the years I
have had this system which is about 16 or 17 years.

	Another old Dell optiplex running wheezy also produces
exactly the same messages when running dmesg.

	Is there any utility I can run to see if they are alive
and useful?

	I ran across these accidentally when I was looking for
something else and now it has my curiosity peaked; something new
to play with. Thanks.

Martin McCormick