Re: After a few days, strange inter-process communication bugs in up-to-date Jessie GNOME

Le mardi 19 juillet 2016 à 15:04 +0200, Michael Biebl a écrit :
> Have you tried running the applications from a console so you get the
> output from stdout/stderr? Do you have any specific error messages?
No, I started the applications from the graphical interface; I just
started them from terminal to see, but, at least from Chromium, I don't
expect much data, as, when the problem arises, it shows itself by
starting a new Chromium instance, whose output will be lost AFAIK.
Regarding SSH, I didn't run it in verbose mode, and the normal mode
didn't printed anything different from the case of a key not yet entered
into the agent.

> Does journalctl list any errors?
Currently, no, but the problem hasn't show itself since the last boot;
that could explain the "No journal files were found." message.

I'll post the data I gathered on the next occurrence of the bug as soon
as it will show itself.
--
David Guyot
Administrateur système, réseau et télécom / Sysadmin