After a few days, strange inter-process communication bugs in up-to-date Jessie GNOME

Hello, there.

I run my up-to-date Jessie the whole week, starting it on Monday morning
and shutting it down on Friday evening. I noticed strange bugs occurring
after a few days running, i.e. often on Wednesday in my case: SSH begins
behaving like there is no SSH agent and insists asking my key
passphrases every time I start a SSH session, GNOME starts preventing me
switching between windows until I ask, then escape from, the Alt+F2
Execute popup, and Chromium starts opening the links in a new session on
each URL click, complaining that the default profile is damaged and
cannot be used.

At first, I thought that it was independent bugs, but I noticed that
these bugs regularly show a few days after the last boot, that when one
shows, the other one also shows on the next triggering condition, and
that they both involve an inter-process communication of some sort. My
conclusion is that they are related to inter-process communication.

Am I correctly interpreting these elements? If so, against which package
should I fill a bug ticket, or how to figure out? Else, what information
should I retrieve to examine the bug from all sides?

Awaiting your answers,

Regards.
--
David Guyot
Administrateur système, réseau et télécom / Sysadmin