Re: openssh-server's default config is dangerous

> That weak passwords are a problem in themselves or that other services
> get started right away after install too is irrelevant to the point
> made -- again IMHO.

Reminds me of a need I couldn't conveniently satisfy: allow known weak
passwords on some specific user accounts but make sure you can not use
them remotely (in my case I only wanted to allow GDM logins for them).

E.g. make it so that sshd only lets you login if your user is in the
"ssh-able" group or some such, just like we do for sudo.

        Stefan