Disable a sound card

Hi,

The speaker output of my DELL laptop D430 doesn't work, I have sound only by the speaker of my laptop. It is impossible to desactive Intel sound card by the bios.

I bought a usb sound card Terratec. I always have a sound on the speaker of my laptob but no sound

on output of usb sound card. I think there is a conflit between Intel sound card and usb sound card.

This is a file alsa-base.conf :

# autoloader aliases

install sound-slot-0 /sbin/modprobe snd-card-0

install sound-slot-1 /sbin/modprobe snd-card-1

install sound-slot-2 /sbin/modprobe snd-card-2

install sound-slot-3 /sbin/modprobe snd-card-3

install sound-slot-4 /sbin/modprobe snd-card-4

install sound-slot-5 /sbin/modprobe snd-card-5

install sound-slot-6 /sbin/modprobe snd-card-6

install sound-slot-7 /sbin/modprobe snd-card-7

# Cause optional modules to be loaded above generic modules

install snd /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install snd && { /sbin/modprobe --quiet snd-ioctl32 ; /sbin/modprobe --quiet snd-seq ; : ; }

install snd-rawmidi /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install snd-rawmidi && { /sbin/modprobe --quiet snd-seq-midi ; : ; }

install snd-emu10k1 /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install snd-emu10k1 && { /sbin/modprobe --quiet snd-emu10k1-synth ; : ; }

# Keep snd-pcsp from beeing loaded as first soundcard

#options snd-pcsp index=-2

Keep snd-usb-audio from beeing loaded as first soundcard

options snd-usb-audio index=-2

# Prevent abnormal drivers from grabbing index 0

options bt87x index=-2

options cx88_alsa index=-2

options snd-atiixp-modem index=-2

options snd-intel8x0m index=-2

options snd-via82xx-modem index=-2

This a file alsa-base-blacklist.conf

# Uncomment these entries in order to blacklist unwanted modem drivers

# blacklist snd-atiixp-modem

# blacklist snd-intel8x0m

# blacklist snd-via82xx-modem

# Comment this entry in order to load snd-pcsp driver

blacklist snd-pcsp

Thank you for your help.

Alex PADOLY