Re: Strange Email Bounce

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 08:00:09 -0500 Michael Milliman sent:

> However, the solution has been presented in this thread -- forward
> the offending message to the list administrator so that the email
> address from which the spam/bounce notice is coming can be
> unsubscribed.  Once that happens, the spam/bounce notices will
> disappear.

Did that.

Also no longer use that address or Gmail for the list, as The address is
obviously toxic, while other Gmail addresses are not.

No more bounce messages.

Charlie
--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	No generation has a freehold on the earth. All we have is a
	life tenancy - with a full repairing lease. -- UK Prime
	Minister Margaret Thatcher 1988

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.