Hi all,

System Specs:
Intel DP55KG with i5-750 quad processor
Debian Stretch
Kde Desktop
HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Printer
Cups driver for the 6800
Dell U2412M Monitor

Ive had the HP printer for some time but have not paid much attention to photo printing. When I decided to print photos, I found that the color match between my two digital cameras and my monitor are near enough to exact to not be a problem. The results from the HP printer are way off on color balance. I can't seem to find any place to adjust the computer (CUPS) to printer color balance. Is there any way to adjust this without a ton of equipment and a 40 hr course in colorimetry. Things don't have to be exact just reasonably close.

Gary R