Re: ThinkPad fan

On Friday 17 June 2016 09:25:57 Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Friday 17 June 2016 13:52:51 cbannister@slingshot.co.nz wrote:
> > (I guess some logical solutions aren't under consideration.)
>
> I have yet to meet a dog-owner whose logical faculties extend to their
> dogs. :-/
>
> Lisi

Now that you mention it, Lisi...   When our Blaze (an AKC registered
Shelty, good house dog, good watch dog) died about 6 years back, he was
such a part of the family I wanted to get another.  But Dee, my bride of
26 years now also understood that it was a lot of work she with her
copd, no longer felt like doing, she took him to the vet, and to be
shampooed and groomed. I still miss him, and while he was "it was always
there" fed, if I got out a bowl of anything, I could count on him
sitting beside my chair in sphinx position because he knew he'd get to
lick the bowl.  And it took me about a year to quit putting my ice cream
or cereal bowls on the floor when I was done.  I'd only been doing it
for a decade.  Old habits...

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)