Re: Mailing-list configuration

On 6/16/2016 7:45 AM,  <<tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 07:26:37AM -0400, Tanstaafl wrote:
>> On 6/15/2016 4:23 PM, Rodary Jacques <rodaryj@free.fr> wrote:
>>> Mozilla isn't free

>> What a ridiculous claim this has always been by debianites...

> This is an unnecessary slur. Were it not for Hanlon's razor[1], I'd even
> qualify it as malicious.

Really? Whatever... to claim Mozilla was 'not free' based solely on the
one little issue with the trademarked logo was just plain silly.

Call it a minor issue, call it whatever you will, but to take the
extremist position that it made Mozilla 'not free' was ridiculous, and
this position was only amplified by debian zealots.

>> But, the fact is, Debian and Mozilla have buried the hatchet, so even
>> Debian officially recognizes Mozilla as free.
>
> perhaps that's what you want to imply with "burying the hatchet".

No implication necessary, it is what Debian officially recognizes, and
speaks for itself.