Konqueror - security hole or bug?

Dear community,

I found a strange behaviour with konqueror (does anyone use it?) and I believe
it is either a bug or a security problem.

the problem is the following:

I discovered, that my network card is doing a lot of traffic, although I did
nothing with my computer (heavy blinking of my traffic led). Using etherape and
wireshark, I could prove, that there is really a lot of traffic from my computer
into the internet. However, I could not see, what content it was.

At last I found out, that a process called "konqueror" (which is of course the
browser) caused this heavy traffic. BUT konqueror was already safely ended by
me!

Further testings prove, that this behaviour appears from time to time. It also
appears, that this behaviour only happens on certain websites. These are
www.heise.de and youtube.com, but maybe others not.

As I do not know, if it is just broadcast traffic or real content, we should
have an eye on it. Maybe somebody else can confirm this or saw this in the
past.

If it is a bug, maybe it coud be fixed, but if it is a security hole, and
others can confirm this behaviour, too, this should be fixed as fast as
possible.

Thank you for your attention!

Best regards

Hans