Re: Big dummy at work again

On Sunday 12 June 2016 15:17:42 Gene Heskett wrote:
> Konsole can also be made usable I believe. The std "schema" needs a few
> changes to its current defaults but it can be made quite usable, so its
> a possible alternative.
>
> Regards Lisi.

Konsole can very easily be made very usable.  I use it whenever possible, in
preference to any other terminal, for just that reason.  But if any CLI is so
impossible, how do you do all this stuff you are always telling us about?????

And why, if you don't like it, do you use n-curses?  It isn't compulsory!

Lisi