Re: network managet and 10.42.0.1/24

Sorry, then, I can't help there. I've never used NetworkManager in that way. Maybe someone else here will know more.

On Jun 10, 2016 3:12 AM, "Bhasker C V" <bhasker@unixindia.com> wrote:
Michael
Thanks. I can understand that the doc is about setting up a separate DHCP server. However, I want to use network manager's functionality to create a hotspot and also be able to control the dhcp range of this hotspot.
This is where I got stuck with the 10.42.0.1