network managet and 10.42.0.1/24

Hi all,

 I am at a loss to find out how to change 10.42.0.1/24 and 10.42.0.x/24 as ip and dhcp range which is used by network manager when configuring a wireless card as an AP. I dont see the setting anywhere and cant find a valid doc in the internet too
Is this value had-coded in the source-code of NetworkManager ?

Has anyone got an experience of making Network manager work aas a DHCP server with custom DHCP range ? please if you can share your experiences

thanks
Bhasker