Re: Linux startup, Wheezy -- a required script won't run on startup, but can run manually without any trouble

On 10/06/2016 5:24 AM, Brian wrote:
> Otherwise, hobby-horses probably require a different venue. If you do
> not have a problem please try to find somewhere which does not require
> Debian support).

As per the subject, required script will NOT run and in my message:

<quote>
My script is meant to create a log file in the /var/log directory.  If I
run the script manually, it works perfectly.  There are some generic
parts in the script, it is a fairly simple script, even if a little bit
over complicated.  What do I need to do to fix it?
</quote>

Anyway, best to re-read the original message in full now... ;-)

Thanks
AndrewM