mutt, w3m and firefox

Until a few weeks ago, I could open firefox from mutt by 'v' and then select the html-part of the email and press enter.

Now firefox does not but w3m handles everything - which is not preferred when some links are important.

I have in my .mailcap:

#text/html; firefox -new-tab %s & sleep 5; test=test -n "$DISPLAY"; nametemplate=%s.html; copiousoutput
text/html; firefox -new-tab %s & sleep 5; test=test -n "$DISPLAY"; nametemplate=%s.html;
text/html; w3m -T text/html -dump %s; copiousoutput

When the first of the three lines is uncommented, every time I open an email containing html it is opened in firefox - which is also not what I want.
Also, when I select a bunch of messages to forward or to do something with, every single one of them gets opened in firefox.

How can I get back the previous behaviour.

Regards
Johann
--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)