Re: libreCAD, can't find help docs

On 2016-06-06, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

>> It appears to be in wheezy-backports.
>
> So it is, but I cannot install it, synaptic claims broken packages,  but
> I click on custom -> broken and the list is empty.  And clicking on fix
> broken packages does nothing.
>
> So synaptic seems confused, as is apt-get, but it at least names the
> proken package, or does it:
>
> root@coyote:/home/gene/src#  apt-get -f install freecad freecad-doc
> qt4-dev-tools

Installing (in simulation mode because it pulls in an enormous
amount of stuff) freecad and freecad-docs in Wheezy LTS from Wheezy
backports works for me (why qt4-dev-tools?) using apt-get.

Viz

apt-get -s -t wheezy-backports install freecad freecad-docs.

Or maybe I'm not following you closely enough.  Should be straight-forward
(famous last words).

--
Hypertext--or should I say the ideology of hypertext?--is ultrademocratic and
so entirely in harmony with the demagogic appeals to cultural democracy that