Re: libreCAD, can't find help docs

On Mon 06 Jun 2016 at 19:39:52 (+0100), Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Monday 06 June 2016 19:16:41 David Wright wrote:

> > > I can't find it there.  I looked with a view to pointing Gene to it if it
> > > were there.
> >
> > Perhaps we disagree on the referent of "it"!
> >
> > -rw-r--r-- 18824580 Jun  6 13:11
> > /tmp/freecad_0.14.3702+dfsg-3~bpo70+1_i386.deb
> > eb83c48f5fdd6ec7c466ac1aec516741
> > /tmp/freecad_0.14.3702+dfsg-3~bpo70+1_i386.deb (md5)
>
> Indeed!  Quotation from the subject line: Re: ****libreCAD****, can't find
> help docs (my stars).

I tried to cut the quotation fairly precisely to the bit I was
responding to: Debian CAD programs. I wanted to save Gene the trouble
of compiling freecad from source as he seems very fond of it.
Gene has already moved on from the Subject line. It would be pointless
for me to change it now.

Cheers,
David.