Re: libreCAD, can't find help docs

On Dom, 05 Jun 2016, Gene Heskett wrote:
On Sunday 05 June 2016 05:59:14 Curt wrote:
All I can find as a "pis aller" after a quick look is this:

http://wiki.librecad.org/index.php/LibreCAD_users_Manual

This I did find, but its for a much newer version 2.0 than what is in the
repo's.  That repo version is 1.02 according the about, built in 2012.
So one could say they are a tad out of step. And I don't really see any
great amount of progress in bringing the repo version up to the docs
version.

Jessie, the current stable version, has version 2.0.4. Testing has 2.0.9. You seem to be running Wheezy; don't expect a newer version. For that matter, even Jessie is unlikely to get newer versions (with the exception of security fixes).
--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br