Re: libreCAD, can't find help docs

On Sunday 05 June 2016 13:10:52 Joe wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Jun 2016 09:17:13 +0000 (UTC)
>
> Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:
> > On 2016-06-03, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
> > > Greetings all;
> > >
> > > Wheezy, i386.
> > >
> > > libreCAD looks like a simple enough cad I could learn how to use
> > > but it cannot find its help docs.
> >
> > Did you give the built-in help system a try?
>
> Mine (2.0.9 on sid) says, and I quote verbatim:
>
> "Bugger, I couldn't find the helpfiles on the filesystem."
>
> The only Debian packages are librecad and librecad-data, both of which
> are installed.
>
> It's not a problem for me, as the 2.0.9 manual is on the Net, but the
> manuals for earlier versions appear not to be.

Correct.  Some of it might be that the "application preferences" ->path
tab, is totally empty for all 5 entries.  I may take a look at the data
package to see where it put stuff and see if I can fill in the blanks.

Do you have any entries in that pulldown?

Thanks Joe.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)