Re: libreCAD, can't find help docs

On Sun 05 Jun 2016 at 16:54:02 (+0100), Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Sunday 05 June 2016 14:58:39 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > I find entirely too often on linux, that the help
> > tut from that menu pulldown is missing an annoying percentage of the
> > time.
>
> Well, it's open source, Gene.  Learn how to use it then write the docs.  Or
> pay a technical author to learn how to use it by trial and error, blood sweat
> and tears, and then write the docs.  I know a good one, who would I am sure,
> enjoy learning how to use libreCAD, and then writing about it, but has to
> earn his bread and butter, and already spends a lot of his time on Open
> Source projects.
>
> Too many of us complain at what other people don't do with their spare time.
> Me included.

Perhaps not relevant in this particular case, but there are people (who post
here) who say they don't install packages' Recommendations and Suggestions.

Looking at the package names containing '-doc' on my system:

Suggests: 22
Recommends: 19
No reason 7 (ie I had to select and install them)
Depends: 2

Cheers,
David.